- Combinatorial foundations for geometric realizations of subword complexes of Coxeter groups
- J.-P. Labbé, July 2020
- An effective solution to convex 1-body N-representability F. Castillo, J.-P. Labbé, J. Liebert, A. Padrol, E. Philippe, C. Schilling Ann. Henri Poincaré, (2023), in print.
- Foundation of one-particle reduced density matrix functional theory for excited states J Liebert, F. Castillo, J.-P. Labbé, C. Schilling J. Chem. Theory Comput., 18, (2022) no. 1, 124-140.
- Congruence Normality of Simplicial Hyperplane Arrangements via Oriented Matroids M. Cuntz, S. Elia, J.-P. Labbé, Ann. Comb., 26, (2022) no. 1, 1-85.
- Combinatorial inscribability obstructions for higher-dimensional polytopes J. Doolittle, J.-P. Labbé, C. Lange, R. Sinn, J. Spreer, G.M. Ziegler, Mathematika, 66, (2020), no. 4, 927-953.
- Area difference bounds for dissections of a square into an odd number of triangles J.-P. Labbé, G. Rote, G.M. Ziegler, Exp. Math., 29, (2020), no. 3, 253-275.
- Fan Realizations of Type A Subword Complexes and Multi-associahedra of Rank 3 N. Bergeron, C. Ceballos, and J.-P. Labbé, Discrete Comput. Geom., 54 (2015), no. 1, 195-231.
Combinatorics of Simplicial Complexes
- Bounds for entries of γ-vectors of flag simplicial spheres J.-P. Labbé, E. Nevo, SIAM J. Discrete Math., 31, (2017), no. 3, 2064-2078.
- Hirsch polytopes with exponentially long combinatorial segments J.-P. Labbé, T. Manneville, and F. Santos, Math. Program., 165 (2017), no. 2, 663–688.
Geometric Group Theory / Coxeter Groups
- Limit directions for Lorentzian Coxeter systems H. Chen and J.-P. Labbé, Groups Geom. Dyn., 11, (2017), 469-498.
- On inversion sets and the weak order in Coxeter groups C. Hohlweg and J.-P. Labbé, European J. Combin., 55, (2016), 1-19.
- Lorentzian Coxeter groups and Boyd-Maxwell ball packings H. Chen and J.-P. Labbé, Geom. Dedic., 74 (2015), no. 1, 43-73.
- Asymptotical behaviour of roots of infinite Coxeter groups C. Hohlweg, J.-P. Labbé, and V. Ripoll, Canad. J. Math. 66 (2014), no. 2, 323-353.
Geometric Structures in Cluster Algebras
- Cluster Algebras of Type D4, Tropical Planes, and the Positive Tropical Grassmannian S.B. Brodsky, C. Ceballos and J.-P. Labbé, Beitr. Algebra Geom., 58, (2017), no. 1, 25-46. We use the combinatorics of pseudo-triangulations of the octogon to characterize the combinatorial types of generic tropical planes in the tropical projective space of dimension 5.
- Subword complexes, cluster complexes, and generalized multiassociahedra C. Ceballos, J.-P. Labbé and C. Stump, J. Algebraic Comb. 39 (2014), no. 1, 17-51. We provide an interpretation of finite cluster complexes and multi-triangulations using the combinatorics of subword complexes of Coxeter groups.
- Cambrian acyclic domains: counting c-singletons J.-P. Labbé, C. Lange, Order, 37, (2020), no. 3, 571-603. We provide lower and upper bounds for the number of common vertices of associahedra and permutahedra stemming from Hohlweg--Lange--Thomas' construction.
- Counting Types of Runs in Classes of Arborescent Words J.-P. Labbé and G. Labelle, Open Journal of Discrete Mathematics 3 (2013), no. 1, 7-15. We use species of structures to generalize the notion of runs in cointosses to general runs in arborescent words and obtain the generating series for various types of runs.
- Combinatorial variations on Cantor's diagonal S. Brlek, J.-P. Labbé and M. Mendès France, J. Comb. Theory, Ser. A 119 (2012), no. 3, 655-667. We use group actions in order to facilitate the enumeration of tableaux which are finite analogues of Cantor's famous diagonal argument.
- A Perron theorem for matrices with negative entries and applications to Coxeter groups
- J.-P. Labbé, S. Labbé, November 2015
It is possible to view the videos on my videos page.
- Universal Oriented Matroids for Subword Complexes of Coxeter Groups (Poster), FPSAC 2020, 8th July 2020
- Combinatorics and geometry of polyhedra in Sage, Global Virtual SageDays 109, 27th May 2020
- Convex Geometry of Subword Complexes, Nonlinear Algebra Seminar Online, Max Planck Institute Leipzig, 19th March 2020
- Experimental Coxeter Group Theory, Sage Days, Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, 23rd August 2017
- Convex Geometry of Subword Complexes of Coxeter Groups, Habilitationsschrift, Freie Universität Berlin, 2020
- Polyhedral Combinatorics of Coxeter Groups, Dissertation, Freie Universität Berlin, 2013
- Combinatorial approach to clusters using sortable elements of Coxeter groups [in French], Mémoire de maîtrise en mathématiques, UQAM, 2010, 105 p.
- Soyons des designers! [in French], Projet de fin d'études, Université Laval, 2008, 37 p.
- Gradignan (France), February-March (2 weeks) 2011, with S. Brlek and M. Mendès France
- LaCIM-UQÀM, Montréal (Québec), June-July (2 weeks) 2011, with C. Hohlweg
- LaCIM-UQÀM, Montréal (Québec), August (2 weeks) 2012, with C. Hohlweg
- Jussieu/Polytechnique, Paris (France), February-March (2 weeks) 2013, with V. Pilaud and C. Lange
- Université de Paris Diderot-Paris 7, LIAFA, June (1 week) 2014, with S. Labbé
- Oberwolfach - Geometric and Algebraic Combinatorics, February 2015
- Universitad de Cantabria, Santander, Spain, February-March 2015, with F. Santos
- Universitad de Cantabria, Santander, Spain, September-October 2015, with F. Santos
- IMA, Minneapolis, USA, April 2018
- Research in Pairs, Oberwolfach, Germany, May 2019
comments powered by Disqus